just a little fish trying to survive in this great big ocean...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Days = Inside Fun

I had planned to paddle out today, but I woke up this morning to some violent winds and rainy weather. Kind of ruins a paddle out when the weather doesn't cooperate with your plans and schedule, but that doesn't mean that the day is ruined. Rainy days can mean that new videos are found and some of those class notes get pulled out again.

First things first. I saw this video on Surfline this morning. Looks like a "Super Session":

Picture-4-350x233


But since just one little video isn't enough to fill my day...I pulled out the class notes and loaded them up for your viewing pleasure. I don't know how everybody out there feels about the pictures, but I must say that drawing them during class sure gives me great joy. The only thing is that I am running out of things to draw...I would have to say though, I think these are some of my most creative yet:

Getting pitted on something big
DSCF1181

Totally busted
DSCF1179

Splitting the peak
DSCF1188

Throwing the tail
DSCF1190

Going big
DSCF1191

Shark bait
DSCF1184

A couple of these were really fun to come up with, but like I said, I am still struggling to come up with new ideas. Hit me up if there is something you think I should add or something you would like to see.

Until next time...praying for surf.

No comments: