just a little fish trying to survive in this great big ocean...

Friday, March 11, 2011

No Surfing Allowed

Quake-Tsunami-Alerts_chun

Since the beaches are closed today, I guess I'm not getting a surf in as I had planned, but seeing as how there is so much tragedy in Japan right now I have nothing to complain about. I want to shout out my buddy Taka and his family, I am glad to hear that everybody in your family is alright....

This is my jealousy of Taka and his adventures summed up into a picture.

taka in shade

I can't wait to surf with you soon buddy.

Well...since there is no surfing today I guess that means I'm going to be looking up a couple new videos. Here is one from one of my favorite surfers to watch. This kid is crazy....

Oxbow clothing commercial - Matt Meola from ACL Digital Cinema on Vimeo.



That's all Ive got for now. Hopefully the homework load gets lighter and there is more surfing to come in the near future.

Until next time...my heart goes out to Japan...and praying for surf.

No comments: