just a little fish trying to survive in this great big ocean...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Darrin, this one is for you.

So for some time now, every time I am trying to figure out what I want to draw as an addition to my class notes Darrin has insisted that I add a picture of a guy dropping in to a wave from a helicopter. Now I know these are just pictures and as long as I can imagine it I can put it down, but I try to keep fairly true to the physics of surfing. The helicopter drop in is not quite kosher for surfing physics. So here is my interpretation of how goes down. Well...sorta...Darrin added his own twist.
And thanks to the The Clause for providing our canvas.

This is how it started; guy drops from the helicopter and puts himself in the impact zone...
DSCF1160
Darrin didn't feel this was good enough, so the helicopter needed to be in some sort of danger. Enter the rocket...
DSCF1169
But where did the rocket come from? Of course it is from the government spaceship that has an anti-surfing disposition...
DSCF1162
If you are going to do something in space then you had better have some aliens stealing a cow, because everybody knows thats how things go.
DSCF1163
In a combined effort we put together quite the epic little picture. I am just so sure that this has to be happening every day and we just don't hear about it on the news.
DSCF1166

Well, there you are Darrin. The surfing/helicopter picture has been made. I hope you are happy with this one....

No comments: