just a little fish trying to survive in this great big ocean...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Schooled

It's been a while since I have posted anything on here. That mostly has to do with the fact that I haven't had the chance to surf in a while. Life has been pretty busy with work, moving prep, and class. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking and dreaming about getting back in the water, and once again the class notes illustrations are evidence as to what's on my mind. I guess you could say I am really getting my moneys worth out of school...huh....

Enjoy.

360ยบ
DSCF1121
Finding shade.
DSCF1130
No dropping in.
DSCF1133
Ducking out.
DSCF1136
Take off.
DSCF1149
Trimming.
DSCF1146
Off-the-point.
DSCF1139

Sunday brings a move to Newport Beach, so let's hope that it brings more surfing and less dreaming.


Until next time...praying for surf.

No comments: